A Free Public Lecture Series
- This free program is open to all and features some of the nation's best experts on the ecology of native plant landscaping.
- Since its inception in 2010 and throughout our first decade, we presented 4-5 programs each year at the Cambridge Public Library. With the arrival of the pandemic in 2020 we moved the lectures online, and now in 2023 look forward to a mix of virtual, in-person, and hybrid experiences.
- Thanks to all who have helped to make this major educational initiative so much a part of our community and our history, and such a success. Together, we are building much greater public engagement in the need for ecological landscaping and knowledge about new methods for stewarding landscapes that help to protect biodiversity and to mitigate climate change.
- CEUs Available for Lectures: APLD (1.5 credits); LA CES (1.5 credits); NOFA-AOLCP (1.5 credits).
- Thank you to our program partners: Mount Auburn Cemetery, and the Boston Society of Landscape Architects.